Business Recovery Planning
Designed with small to medium business owners in mind, our Business Recovery Planning service helps owners plan their recovery from a crisis. We'll help you review your businesses response, assess the impact and clarify the future direction of your business.
Do you need to:
- Identify your biggest risks, challenges and opportunities?
- Set clear goals and actions?
- Consolidate what needs to be done in a concise plan?
- Minimise the pressure on your business to provide income?
- How to identifying your biggest risks and opportunities
- How to set clear goals and actions
- How to consolidate what needs to be done into a concise plan
- How to identify areas to reduce personal spending
- How to minimise the pressure on your business to provide income
- How to maximise the government support entitlements
- Identify the strategies available to mitigate risks
- Analyse your budget and cashflow and set realistic targets to maximise cashflow and profitability
- Revise your personal and business budgets
- Gain certainty about your new minimum viable sales level
- Understand what new finance may be needed to strengthen your position
- Identify goals for each of your departments to maximise efficiency and outcomes
- Prioritise key goals and opportunities to maximise your recovery
- Set time frames and accountability for achieving goals
- Develop a framework from which to monitor and measure your business recovery
The outcome of this service is to understand the full impact a crisis has on your business. We'll help analise your budget and cashflow, set realistic targets to maximise profitability, and develop a framework to monitor and measure your business recovery. By developing an effective Business Recovery Plan you'll give your business the best chance of recovery and one that maximises opportunities and addresses your most critical challenges.
If you need to apply for bank finance, we can assist you with a 12-month Cashflow Forecast and prepare your finance application for your
Contact us today on +64 3 474 0475 to book your Business Recovery Planning session.