Business Continuity Plan
Our Business Continuity Plan helps you minimise the impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on your business. It is designed for you - the business owner - to ensure you build resilience, preserve profitability, cashflow and employment for your team and survive through difficult times.
What's covered in a Business Continuity Plan?
- How to develop a business continuity plan
- How to develop a resilience plan for your team and your family
- Identify the actions required to prepare for the impact of Covid-19
- How to maximise entitlements to Government and other support
- How to minimise the impact of a downturn in business
- How to create a Covid-19 Prevention and Response Policy
- How to review, identify and update organisational structure, roles, key responsibilities and tasks
- How to determine the changes required to your product/service offering
- Assess and update your personal budget and asset planning
- Share you Covid-19 Prevention and Response Policy with team and clients
- Determine process for regular communication with team and clients
- Understand the available government financial support and IRD support for tax relief
- Understand the importance of a cashflow forecast
- Review and update accounts receivable and payable process
- Understand expenses, profit margins, and areas to improve efficiencies
- Review goals and KPIs
- Understand requirements for team to work from home and flexibility of working hours
- Review and update your Terms of Trade
- Identify incentives/offers to help retain clients
- Work with suppliers on payment terms
- Review purchasing policies for ordering or return of stock
- Review debt structure and drawings and determine any adjustments required
The outcomes of this service is for you to gain the skills needed to develop an effective business continuity plan, with more clarity around the most important things for you to focus on so that your business continues. Having a Business Continuity Plan should also give you the confidence and motivation to move forward, and in turn help reduce your stress.
We’ve created some practical content to help you build your Business Continuity Plan.
We have three ways we can help you.
- We can create your Business Continuity Plan with you.
- You can draft the plan using our template and then meet with us online to finalise it.
- You can create the plan yourself using our template.
Doing nothing is simply not an option.
If you want to get started straight away, please contact us on 03 474 0475.